Sharing of Personal Information
Avex Group is committed to protecting personal information, as set out in this policy document, and understands the importance of privacy.
Acquisition of personal information and its intended uses
1. To provide comprehensive services at group companies, the Avex Group may share personal data acquired by group companies within the group to the extent necessary to achieve its intended use. The Avex Group consists of Avex inc and its subsidiaries, where "subsidiary" refers to the "domestic consolidated subsidiaries" listed on our website (https://avex.com/jp/en/corp/officer/).
2.The personal data shared by Avex Group shares is the following:
Name, gender, age, date of birth, occupation, address, phone number, e-mail address, purchase history of goods or services, answers to questionnaires and sweepstakes
3.Entities within the Avex Group which may share information are as follows:
- (i) Avex Inc.
- (ii) Avex Digital Inc.
- (iii) Avex Music Creative Inc.
- (iv) Avex Pictures Inc.
- (v) Avex Management Inc.
- (vi) Avex Vanguard Inc.
- (vii) Avex Live Creative Inc.
- (viii) Avex Planning & Development Inc.
- (ix) Avex Sports Inc.
- (x) Avex Music Publishing Inc.
- (xi) Avex Broadcasting & Communications Inc.
- (xii) UULA Inc.
- (xiii) Avex Classics International Inc.
- (xiv) The Anime Times Company
- (xv) Avex Nico Inc.
4. The Avex Group may share personal information within the scope of the following purposes:
(A) To provide and improve existing products and services as well as develop new ones
- 1) To improve product, service and web site content in order to increase customer satisfaction
- 2) To customize product, service and web site content in order to meet the needs of individual customers
- 3) To gauge customer satisfaction regarding information and products ordered
- 4) To gauge consumer utilization rate in order to improve existing services and develop new ones
(B) To deliver information on products and services
- 1) To deliver information on events and Avex Group artists
- 2) To provide information on membership services and other services
- 3) To request participation in surveys and publish the results of such surveys
5. Information Sharing Supervisor