All talent-scouting activities by the Avex Group are conducted in compliance with the following guidelines:
- When scouting in the streets (including concerts, event venues, etc.), scouting personnel must always present their "Employee ID card" as means of identification and hand a business card complete with photo and explanatory text regarding the handling of personal information related to talent-scouting activities before engaging in talks.
- All scouting-related communication originates from "av.avex.co.jp" domain e-mail addresses. If contacted by someone with a different e-mail address, please notify the inquiry desk listed below as they may not be Avex Group employees.
- As a general rule, all detailed explanations will be delivered in person at the Group Headquarters (Sumitomo Fudosan Azabu-Juban Building, 1-4-1 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo) or in the offices of each Group company (collectively referred to as "Our Company"). When conducting scouting activities, we do not ask potential candidates to go anywhere other than Our Company, regardless of whatever reason, including classes, they have been summoned for.
- We do not ask potential candidates to sign a contract on the spot without first asking them to come for a talk and an explanation at Our Company.
- In the case of minors, we will always contact their parents or guardians.
- We respect people’s wishes and do not engage in forceful solicitation, such as forcibly asking for contact details.
- When conducting scouting activities, we never ask for money, regardless of the reason.
- When conducting scouting activities, we do not encourage potential candidates to drink alcohol or force them to drink.