Avex D. D. Inc. is established
- The company is established as a wholesale distributor of imported records in a Machida apartment block, the "Sky Palace Machida"
- At the time of establishment, it had four executives besides Masato Matsuura
- The implementation of compilations or a "recommended playlist" format added significant value to imported records.
The HI-BPM Studio opens in Machida
- Production and remixing of Japanese music begins
- SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.1 is released
SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.1 is released
The Avex Trax music label is established
- A record label division is officially launched and marketing of in-house produced music begins
SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.9 is released
- First in-house production of a CD series was the catalyst for the start as a record company
- Exclusive contract with Dave Rogers in Italy
- The CD series kept growing and by February 2014, VOL.227 was released.
Head office and studio moved to Minami Machida
- Relocated to the "Kureindo Building" along National Route 16, near the Minami-Machida Station on the Den-en-toshi Line
MAHARAJAH NIGHT VOL.1 is released
- A CD designed to recreate the atmosphere of the popular Maharaja Disco. With the participation of renowned Maharaja DJs King & Queen. Over 20,000 copies sold
- Free-admission voucher to Maharaja is attached to CD jacket
JULIANA'S TOKYO is released
- Avex-organized collaboration with Juliana Tokyo dance club, known as the "Techno House Disco"
- 100,000 copies are sold thanks to the growing techno boom and Juliana's popularity
- Includes music by T-99, Cubic 22, XL RECORDINGS and L.A. STYLE
- Free-admission voucher to Juliana Tokyo is attached
TETSUYA KOMURO PRESENTS TMN SONG MEETS DISCOSTYLE is released
- TMN's euro covers are released in collaboration with Tetsuya Komuro
- The collaboration with Komuro opens the door to the TRF debut on the following year (1993)
TK RAVE FACTORY (trf) event is held
- Winter's Greatest Dancing Event (4 hour parties held for 4 days in December, and 5 days in January) held in Yokohama's former Yokohama Bayside Club
- Continuous live performances held on experimental basis prior to TRF release
- Simultaneous release of GOING 2 DANCE / OPEN YOUR MIND single and TRF-THIS IS THE TRUTH album
Head office relocated to Minami Aoyama in Minato-ku district, Tokyo
- Headquarters relocated to Kyushu Building on Koto-dori street
Avex Rave'93 event is held at Tokyo Dome
- Billed as "The most powerful disco event ever!"
- A grand sum of the AvexTrax label's three years in the music business, intended as a thank-you present to dance music fans. Entrance was free of charge, and while tickets could be reserved in advance through ticket agencies, just like for regular concerts and music events, the 23,000 available tickets sold out in just 4 hours. 220,000 copies of the A Avex rave'93 PRODUCED BY a Avex Trax CD with attached entrance voucher were also sold. An on the day of the rave, an army of 50,000 people showed up, making the event a huge success.
- A few days later, the Avex RAVE'93 LIVE in TOKYO DOME CD, recounting the events inside the Dome, is released
The Cutting Edge Inc. record company is established
- New Cutting Edge label is launched, steering the image of Avex Trax, long associated with dance music, towards rock.
- The label, featuring artists like Capella and UK soul diva Jaki Graham, released many works by talented artists and became instantly famous
The Welfare dance club opens
- Bananarama and Capella play at the Grand Opening, while Cheryl Lynn shows up at Christmas
- TRF, m.c.A･T, EUROGROOVE and Hitomi play at the new year's eve Countdown Party
Artist management company White Atlas Inc. is established
- Established as a production company fully owned by Avex