1. Management of specific personal information
In order to prevent leaks, loss, destruction or damage to specific personal information, the Avex Group is committed to protecting personal information by implementing appropriate security measures based on laws and regulations, guidelines and its own internal rules. The Avex Group also strives to ensure thorough protection by educating employees on the appropriate handling of specific personal information.
2. Acquisition of specific personal information and its intended uses
(1) When obtaining specific personal information of business partners and shareholders, the Avex Group verifies individual identities in compliance with laws and regulations.
(2) The Avex Group uses specific personal information of business partners and shareholders solely for the purposes allowed by laws and regulations.
(3) The Avex Group does not collect, use or provide specific personal information to third parties for purposes other than those allowed by laws and regulations.
3. Procedures and inquiries regarding disclosure of specific personal information
(1) Individuals, or their legitimate proxies (including voluntary proxies) wishing to amend, append, or delete specific personal information are requested to submit a request to the Avex Group using the following contact information.
My Number Collection Service Center
Telephone: 0570-001-248 (9:00 to 18:00, except weekends and holidays)
(2) When making inquiries, customers should understand that they may be asked to confirm their identity, or the identity of their legitimate proxy. Please inquire at the customer service desk regarding procedures for disclosing or amending personal information.
(3) Please understand that we may not be able to comply with your request if any of the following apply:
- (a) When the identity of the customer or the legitimate proxy cannot be confirmed;
- (b) When requesting disclosure, amendment, addition, deletion, or suspension of the use o information that is not considered specified personal information of the Avex Group
- (c) When disclosure of specific personal information held by the Avex Group may harm the life, body or property, or other rights and interests, of the person concerned or a third party;
- (d) When there is a risk that the disclosure of specific personal information held by the Avex Group may significantly hinder the proper implementation of the Avex Group’s business operations;
- (e) When the disclosure of specific personal information held by the Avex Group may contravene other laws and regulations;
- (f) When requests for amending or appending specific personal information held by the Avex Group are unnecessary from the perspective of its intended use or when the request is not based on facts;
- (g) When a request is made for deletion or suspension of use of specific personal information (hereinafter, "suspension of use") held by the Avex Group, but the Avex Group is not deemed to have breached any procedures (use or acquisition of personal information outside the scope of its intended use, or disclosure of the personal information to a third party for reasons other than those stipulated in clauses 3 (1) to 3 (6).);
- (h) When a request for the suspension of use of specific personal information held by the Avex Group has been made but it is difficult to implement and the Avex Group is able to protect the rights and interests of its customers through alternative means;
(4) Calls to the My Number Collection Service Center may be recorded for the purpose of confirming the facts related to the call, ensuring accurate responses to calls and improving the telephone manners of our desk representatives.