Blu-ray disc (BD-ROM) is a high-density optical disc storing audio and video recordings.
Use players compatible with Blu-ray (BD-ROM) for playback.
Refer to the instruction manual of the player or TV for the operation of each playback function. The disc may not play properly depending on the PC you are using.
※Please read before watching.
- Make sure the room is well-lit and do not get too close to the TV screen when watching.
- Please avoid watching for long periods of time and take breaks appropriately, especially children and those who do not feel well.
- Do not touch the disc surface. Hold the disc by the edge to avoid fingerprints, smudges and scratches.
- To clean the disc, wipe the surface gently with a dry, soft cloth from the center of the disc to the outer edge. Do not use cleaner liquid for record discs or other solvents.
- Do not write or draw on either sides of the disc with pencils, ballpoint pens, oil-based pens, etc., and do not affix labels or stickers to the disc.
- Do not use discs that are cracked, deformed, or repaired with adhesives, for safety precautions.
- Do not keep the disc in places exposed to direct sunlight, high temperature, or high humidity.
- The disc should be removed from the player and returned to its case after use.
- Placing or dropping heavy objects on the disc case may damage the case and cause injury.